The two weeks we have had with this little guy have been sweet ones and much smoother than I expected. He is a great eater and at his weight check on Friday he weighed in five ounces past his birth weight after gaining ten ounces in seven days. I struggled feeding Elijah and eventually had to bottle feed him (guilt, guilt, guilt) so I had a lot of unease about feeding Simon. Simon's weight and ease of eating are a huge answer to prayer and have made our transition much easier with many less tears on my part. God has been so good to us these past two weeks and it has been a sweet time for our family. Brooks took almost two weeks off and was a rockstar dad taking care of Elijah and the house. I hope I will look back on these past two weeks as a precious time for our family.
