Did you watch the Clemson/FSU football game last Saturday? It was terrible. Unfortunately, since we were in the stadium we couldn't change the channel. We got to see it all.
Our realtor graciously gave us box tickets and were able to view the carnage in comfort rather than our usual seats. Making it even more fun, midway through the first quarter someone in our box shouted out that Bill Murray was in the next box. Sure enough, he was there watching it all right along with us. I promise I didn't take a picture of him with my camera phone... but I considered it. He didn't look as if he were enjoying the game either.
Even better, when Brooks and I finally left during the fourth quarter (we waited until we were down by five touchdowns) guess who got in the elevator behind us? Bill Murray! I didn't talk to him because I am a big dork. What do you say to Bill Murray without sounding dorky? It was midnight, we had lost big, and he had picked us to win on national TV. Brooks thanked him for coming to Clemson and he joked around with the ROTC kid running the elevator. After only sixty seconds of quality time we aren't besties... yet... but it is something fun we can tell our kids. They will probably just ask, "Who is Bill Murray?"
The band parade from the boxes

