Thursday, July 17, 2014

Vacation


June brought us to Hilton Head for a few days and I am grateful for the memories of these silly boys on the beach.  Elijah, you were so afraid of the water you wouldn't even get onto the wet sand.  Buddy, I am sorry I have passed on my anxieties of life to you.  I will never forget you looking up from the hot sand wearing your new sunglasses and flashing me your winning smile.


Lunch at the Salty Dog while Simon tried on my shades.


Simon, you had no fear of the water, or dogs, or sand and enjoyed the beach.  Daddy and I got our workouts chasing you around on the sand and belly laughing at your giggles when the waves touched your feet.  My favorite memory is you in your floppy oversized hat (protecting that blond head of yours from the sun) and one-size-too-big surfing shirt.