Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Trouble

How do you spell "trouble"?  It may just be E-L-I-J-A-H + Z-I-V-A.  Last night, Brooks was working late,  I was working on dinner in the kitchen, and Elijah was playing in the living room.  I realized that he had gotten very quiet - always a bad sign- and went to go check on him.  When I walked in the living room, this was the scene that greeted me...


Elijah had found the two boxes I had set on top of the garbage can for recycling and carried them into the living room without me noticing.  His partner in crime was tearing pieces off of one box and he was putting them in and then taking them out of the other box.  The little boy and little dog were very involved in their mischief and had this system worked out between them.  After ten minutes they lost interest but left a mess in their wake...


Brooks came home while I was photographing the miscreants in action and was able to enjoy the scene.  It was definitely worth the mess for the memory.