Our trip to Conway this week also gave us two sweet mornings on the beach enjoying the cool weather before the temperatures got too high. The first morning, the little boy only wanted to sit in the sand and water and play with his shovel. A world of sand and water must be every little boy's dream! The second morning he "got it" realizing that there were waves. We watched him run down the beach into the water and back with a big smile on his face.
I am learning that watching your child really enjoy something brings ten-fold joy to a parent. I am "getting" a little more the pleasure of our heavenly Father when He watches us enjoy the creation He has made. I didn't create the beach and it filled me up to my toes seeing Elijah enjoy it. How much more if he were enjoying something I created. It amazes me that He made all of creation for His glory but with us in mind! We bring Him glory by taking pleasure in what He created. Praise God that He is such a loving Father to us!
![]() |
| This is a very happy face! |

