500 posts and four years later...
Dear Reader,
Thank you for hanging in there through all my questionable grammar, sarcastic comments, and self-glorification. Despite all of these, I hope you see Jesus- His mercy, faithfulness, and glory.
I wanted to write something important and thoughtful for the 500th post but a month later nothing important or thoughtful came to mind. So in lieu of an inspiring post- pictures!
Dear Reader,
Thank you for hanging in there through all my questionable grammar, sarcastic comments, and self-glorification. Despite all of these, I hope you see Jesus- His mercy, faithfulness, and glory.
I wanted to write something important and thoughtful for the 500th post but a month later nothing important or thoughtful came to mind. So in lieu of an inspiring post- pictures!
So in the last month we have shared milkshakes with friends...
Played in water... a lot...
Picked strawberries...
Enjoyed the warm summer sun...
Bubble baths on the deck...
Celebrated a sweet girl turning 3...
laughed in the mountains for Mother's Day...
Visited the zoo...
And hid from Thunderstorms in the bathroom.
It has been a good month, Folks.










