Earlier this week, I heard that the granddaughter of my friend Rhonda passed away. I taught with Rhonda for several years in Anderson and her love for the Lord and gentle spirit always pointed me toward Christ. Her granddaughter was only two. She was born with a heart condition and pneumonia was too much for her little heart and she passed away. Today, Elijah turns thirteen months old. I have held him a little tighter this week as I grieve for my sweet friend. Today, Rhonda and her family bury little Caroline in Anderson. If you have a moment and as you remember it in the next few weeks, would you pray for my friend and her family? Jesus rose from the grave and we have hope that he is making all the sad things come untrue. Please pray for my friend that this hope would bring her and her family great comfort.