Thursday, January 16, 2014

Potty Train

So after dismally failing potty training this summer, we picked it up again right after New Years.  Mom and Dad took Simon for the day and Elijah and I spent a whole day together sitting on the potty and watching tv shows.  A lot of tv shows.  

I've been convicted about putting "potty" pictures on the internet for the world to see but I have a couple of good ones saved for Elijah's rehearsal dinner.  It will be a long slide show.

Here is a sweet photo from the day that I can post without guilt.  I let E watch Daniel Tiger on my phone while he ate lunch because it was a special day just with mom and he had been successful that morning.  I enjoyed two whole days alone with this sweet boy while his brother relished "only Simon" time with Grammy and Grandad.  We still have a long way to go and are far from "potty trained".  But we will press on and keep the Lysol handy.