Elijah turned three today. Stop the crazy-talk! How did this happen?
Happy Birthday to my sweet, funny, silly Elijah! I love spending each day with you and seeing more and more of your amazing personality. I love how you enjoy your friends, love your brother, delight in your daddy, and even tease Ziva. I love your big, open heart bringing you to often greet others and seeing everyone new as a potential friend. You sing to your brother when he is crying and often remind him in the car, "It's okay, Simon. We are almost home!" I love listening to you learn to speak and how your giggle makes our home a warmer place to live. I also love how you challenge me often keeping me on my knees. May the Lord grow you to be a man that counts Him as his greatest treasure. We love you, Goose. You are precious to us.