Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Four

I am not sure how it happened but Elijah turned four last month.  Just like that.  


We had a little cake on his birthday to celebrate.

I mustache you a question...

He was bursting with excitement about his new scooter.

And super cool Spiderman lamp-  Thanks, Aunt Liz!

We brought cookies to celebrate with his class of all boys at school.  

E asked for a pinata for his small party.  I thought it would be no problem since Target has Spiderman pinatas.  However, I didn't realize they were $20 Spiderman pinatas.  The cheap-o in me cried "No Way!" and I ended up making him one instead from my art supplies.  I am glad Spiderman's head is the same shape as a blown up balloon.

All ready for his super-hero party




Little brother can't wait to get to the cookies. 
I mixed Marvel and DC characters on the party table.  For a couple of minutes I was worried I would cause the universe to explode.

E got to hit the pinata with his friends.


Singing Happy Birthday

Simon in a sugar coma

Sweet Claire just being a cutie.

Even cousin Evey came as Ironman.



I am so grateful for the four years with this guy.  He is a gift and a joy!